In order to make the most of your visit to The Sunshine Coast Renal Clinic we ask that you bring the following documents to your appointment:
- A valid referral from your GP or specialist.
- If possible it is preferred if you fax or email a copy of the referral to us as soon as you receive it from the referring doctor prior to your appointment with us.
- If you have been to the clinic before and are unsure if your referral is still valid please contact our receptionist for advice prior to your appointment.
- Any relevant results of previous blood tests, x-rays or scans etc that you have available.
- If you are a new patient to the clinic and to save you time on the day you are welcome to print out and complete the new patient information sheet available HERE.
- Medicare card or details.
- You will be asked to provide a urine sample upon arrival.